The explosion of a Russian GAZelle at a gas station in Zelenograd was caught on video
In the Moscow region, a GAZelle commercial vehicle caught fire and later exploded. The incident took place in the 16th microdistrict of Zelenograd. According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was faulty gas-balloon equipment, and the rescuers who arrived at the scene promptly eliminated the consequences of the explosion. According to preliminary data, no one was injured as a result of the cotton.
“There was a Gazelle fire, our forces and means assisted Moscow in extinguishing the fire, there was a pop of a gas cylinder,” RBC quoted the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations for the Moscow Region as saying.
Judging by the photographs from the accident site, the truck itself burned to the ground and cannot be restored.